WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR BRNO
- Help to Home - a list of help offers by volunteers [in Czech only, please use Google Translator]
- Masaryk University Volunteering activity – anyone who wants to help with babysitting, help seniors, IT services or provide information to those in need can apply
- Neighbours help - if you want to become a volunteer helping in the delivery of food and medicines [in Czech only, please use Google Translator]
- Face mask sewing for hospitals, social workers and carers
- I want to babysit – linking volunteers with healthcare workers who need childcare [in Czech only, please use Google Translator]
WHAT BRNO CAN DO FOR YOU
- Free of charge 30-min therapy – Terap.io – First Aid during crisis
- Help to Home - if you need a help from volunteers publish your request here [in Czech only, please use Google Translator]
- Neighbours help – ensures the delivery of food and medicines to people most at risk of coronavirus infection [in Czech only, please use Google Translator]
- Get a face mask – if you need a mask and you are not able to make it by yourselves, here is a source for you
- I do what I can – free psychological online consultations for the duration of the epidemic crisis. We are selecting therapists with EN now. Stay tuned
- Help with MUNI – Masaryk University can currently provide a network of volunteers with more than 3 000 contacts. These are active professionals from a large variety of fields who can offer their general as well as specific knowledge and skills.
- Free legal information: immigration and legal documents.
- Legal support by FrankBold [partially in Czech, please use Google Translator; queries in English]